Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Casual Day Everyday



Commute to work: 30 seconds - would have been 25 seconds but I gave the bambino an extra hug.
Began this week with a trial run of working from home everyday. If everything goes OK - I'll do this everyday beginning in January and give up my cube downtown, sitting in traffic and wasting gas. I already work from home 2 days a week so this isn't a big adjustment.
Besides the obvious advantages of working from home, I'll be able to get in morning or lunch workouts easier. I could do my AM ride up to 9:00 and then hop on the laptop and begin the workday. If mornings are hectic, I can get a lunchtime ride or weight room session in.
Now if I can only get my wife to make me delicious sandwiches at lunch like they do at The Gourmet Gang - I'll be all set.

No comments: